In September, we’ll all be back in the library and lab. A few reminders:
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders can check out 2 books per week. First graders will be checking out 1 book per week for now, but will start bringing home 2 books in November. Kindergarteners check out 1 book per week.
- Everyone needs to bring a book to the library every week — to return or read during their library visit.
- The library is open after school (3:00-3:15) for book return/checkout 4 days per week – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. SORRY, NO WEDNESDAYS!
- Beginning in October, the library will be open during lunch for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders. Days TBD – stay tuned!
- Sorry, the library is not open before school.
I hope you read a few good books during summer break. I did!